Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Deannes' say...

Hi! In 1943 I was born in INVERELL N.S.W. and lived on a property called" Rocky Glen" near Ashford. In 1983 I toured Australia I consider at the best time, unspoiled. I am interestered in photography, cake decorating and floral art among ather things,
I enjoy living life like travelling, fishing and gardening and now I am sending my self mad learning to use the computer.
This how I come to to be here typing this out at our Telecentre at Collinsville, where I have received a lot of help from Sue the cordonator and her helpers. These sessions are sponsered by the retired minors.
At present I am learning to put my movie film and photos onto DVD.

I will keep up dates on my progress
gerards Deanna

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?