Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Norrien here again...

Hi to all, just to add some more details to my story.
I was born in Brampton England. Went to Council School until I was eleven then on to the Secondary Grammar School. When I left school I worked in the Grocery Buyers office of the Carlisle Co-operative Society. In November 1950 I came to Australia with my parents and my four sisters and one brother. We came to Collinsville were my father got a job at the coal mine.I got a job at the Collinsville co-operative Society. In 1952 I met my future husband and we were married in November 1954. In November 1960 my son was born. Then in October 1968 my Daughter was born. Our first house was at Scottville,then we bought a house in Collinsville were I still live. My husband died of Cancer in 1993. I keep busy with MOW, Line Dancing, Exercise Classes and Lions Club. In February this year I had a By Pass operation in Townsville and am doing pretty well so far.

Norrien

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?