Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Margaret Bond ... 007?

Hi my name is Margaret...
I came to Collinsville from Brisbane in 2002. I was travelling to Perth the long way around visiting family and friends, but Collinsville got to me and here I am. I enjoyed the lifestyle and friendly and helpful people and
decided to buy a house and settle for a few years. I worked strenuously on the garden while my daughter did the building and renovations needed...We are very happy with our achievements..
We have been to Perth by plane not by motorhome . Thats still to come.
My daughter works on a station at Bygana and is getting married in November in Collinsville it is a very exciting time for all concerned.
Unfortunately ill health has curtailed my travels for a little while but I am filling in my time learning more computer work and going to Pensioners Club and also Hoi . Sue at Connect is a wonderful teacher and a delight to work with.
I will keep you informed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?