Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Life is great when you own a computer...

Hi my name is Joan and I bought my computer in March 05. I thought at the time it would be to just to type up the minutes of the meetings from the Collinsville Ladies Bowls Club. How wrong was I. I have really enjoyed going on the web and looking at Quilting Shops in Australia and America. It is just like shopping with my shopping trolley at Cornetts only the material is more interesting than the food. I have now purchased a digital camera so I will NEVER be bored. At the moment I am saving photos into my pictures my documents and I am hoping to send a C.D. of our family to Nicks family in Spain. The staff at the Telecentre are all very friendly and Sue is always very helpful. She is a person who loves her job. It is so good to see the older ladies from the Hillside Haven coming down to have a go.
c u soon

Joan


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?