Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

Gwen...our Typist!

My name is Gwen Oliver of George street Collinsville.
I was born in Charters Towers North Qld while still a baby we moved to Malanda where my dad worked in the butter factory and rode in the local races,
later we moved again.. to a sheep station south of Hughenden.
I was five years old before coming to Collinsville and again we lived in the bush, until I was fourteen I worked as a tailoress until I married Harold Oliver and moved to George Street.

Bye for now
Gwen

Comments:
Hey thanx for leaving me some history facts lol i used to danced in Chators Towers but i stoped lol (lol means laugh out loud lol ) funny ay ummmmm looks like ur getting pretty tricky with the computers nice reading ur blog cant wait for ur next one :P

i have a blog as well if u would like to check it out ill leave it at the bottom with my name it hasnt got anything gud on it yet but yeah i been busy!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?