Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Greetings from Denise

Hello All,
My name is Denise and I am now a senior citizen (but still trying to avoid the grey hair)!!
I wonder how I had the time to go to work – I’m on the committee for the Telecentre & Hillside Haven Aged Care Facility and enjoy delivering Meals on Wheels - it’s lovely to make contact with some of our older community members. I’m also involved in our local church.
We have been having a great time at the Telecentre each week at the Senior’s Sessions. Sue and the staff are so helpful and p a t i e n t … with us oldies. They also provide a lovely morning tea. We are grateful for the funding that has enabled the Telecentre to do this for us.
We have been learning some new tricks but computers definitely have a mind of their own!
Cheers, Denise

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?